Please always feel free to reach us via our general email, which is checked frequently. Or our business line, which is almost always answered, or calls returned quickly.
- 512.956.2181 (text or call)
Or directly to one of our booking team members.
- How are your drivers vetted?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Are there additional fees, taxes or gratuity?
- What is your policy on additional stops?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Can you accommodate my baby/child with safety seats?
- How far in advance do I need to book?
- What is your waiting policy?
- Is smoking allowed in your vehicles?
- Where do you greet clients in the Austin Airport?
- What are the benefits of opening an account?
- What type of special occasions do you provide transportation services for?
- Do you offer gift certificates?
- How do I apply to work for Clean Air Limo?
How are your drivers vetted?
All of our drivers are first thoroughly interviewed by management, followed by reference checks and
Your safety is of utmost importance to us, and we want to make sure you feel secure with all of our drivers every time you set foot in a Clean Air Limo vehicle.
What is your cancellation policy?
Reservations need to be canceled at least 48 hours ahead of your scheduled pick up time. Cancellations made less than 48 hours before your scheduled pick-up will result in a charge of 50% of the reservation fare. The full reservation fare will be charged if the passenger fails to arrive at the designated location. To avoid a no show fee, please call 512-956-2181 if you are unable to locate the Clean Air Limo vehicle.
Adjustments to reservations with 24hrs notice will not be charged a penalty. Changes due to flight delays or flight cancellations, will not be charged. Account holders will consistent reservations will be allowed more flexibility on bookings.
There is an additional $3 airport fee on all arrival pickups from the airport, but we do not charge any additional fees associated with early morning or late night pickups, or other hidden costs. There are also no other taxes applied to your booking.
Please not that we do not automatically add gratuity to our individual reservations. We prefer to leave this amount to our clients discretion and experience. For hourly and limo bookings, we will not charge a gratuity deposit, but gratuity may be added at the conclusion of the service.
It is customary to tip your driver 15-20% and we want this decision to be yours.
All of our vehicles are equipped for child safety seats. We also have infant, toddler and booster seats available for your travel if you would like to leave yours at home.
How far in advance do I need to book?
We prefer at least 24 hours notice for all bookings. We are not an on demand service, but if you call with less than 24 hours notice we will still do everything we can to make sure we have you covered.
What is your waiting policy?
For each reservation, there is a 10 minute grace period for which no wait time charges are assessed. After that 10 minutes, wait time charges apply. We track all commercial flights and wait time is not charged for any passenger arriving on a commercial airline in which the flight is delayed. For arriving flights, we will wait as long as it takes if we hear from you. If we cannot make contact and we don't hear from you, we will leave an hour after the flight arrives, and charges will still be made. If you are held up in baggage claim, please call us at 512-956-2181.
Where do you greet clients in the Austin airport?
We offer two options for greeting clients at the airport. If you are new to Austin or would like help with your luggage, your chauffeur will greet you in the baggage claim area. If you would like to be on the road as quickly as possible, please let booking know you will not be checking bags and your chauffeur will meet you upstairs after you depart your flight.
What are the benefits of opening an account?
Opening an account is free and easy. A Clean Air Limo account comes with the following benefits:
- A 10% discount off of your second ride
- Easy, automatic billing for all trips
- Quick booking through your personal account login
- Seasonal discounts and specials
- Special rates with high volume bookings
Do you offer gift certificates?
Absolutely! We offer gift certificates in any amount that you desire. We can even arrange for your gift certificate to be sent to the recipient with a flower arrangement or gourmet gift basket.
How to I apply to drive for Clean Air Limo?
Hiring safe, courteous, service-oriented drivers! Our drivers enjoy the following benefits:
- High income
- Flexible hours
- Driving company cars
- Clean driving record - you will need to obtain a driving record to be filed
- Valid Texas driver's license - please provide this to be copied and filed
- No criminal record - you will be nationwide background checked
- Chauffeur license- we can help you to get this upon hiring, prior to driving
- English speaker
- Non-smoker & drug-free
- Able to lift heavy luggage
If you are interested in becoming a Clean Air Limo chauffeur, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com attn: Human Resources.